Menu

HISTORY

The history of a family farm

…the history of our family has evolved, from a family of farmers to a family of vintners, but always taking the advices and values our parents gave us since we were children.

A journey made of dedication, passion, a constant desire to improve, to experiment, but also to rediscover knowledge, traditions and ancient vineyard arts.

1901

Property’s transfers of Mariondino parcel in Castiglione Falletto village, the first vineyard bought by the great-grandfather Gaspare Parusso.

1925

Acquisition of Rovella farmhouse, in Bussia hamlet of Monforte d’Alba.

1960

Management of farm with animal husbandry and fruits cultivation, acquisition of further vineyards and small wine-production.

1971

Armando Parusso the nephew of Gaspare, starts to bottle the wine and the first Barolo with his own label.

1986

Armando’s son Marco finishes enological school in Alba, becoming part of the family business with his sister Tiziana, their desire is to focus on viticolture.

1990

Real foundation of the wine company Parusso Armando of Parusso brothers.

2014

Reconstruction of the old farmhouse in the new cascina “La Vite della Vita” maintaining the architectural style of the house of Langa.

2016

Acquisition of new property in Santa Rosalia in the village of Alba with 8 new hectars.


2019

Today the Parusso company manages 28 hectares of vineyards in the municipalities of Monforte d'Alba and Castiglione Falletto. Marco and Tiziana make use of the work of 10 people in the company. In 2019, Giulia, Tiziana's daughter, joined the company, paving the way for the fifth generation.

×